Hyperframe is a file based CMS which allows you to incorporate pages written in standard HTML syntax into a common framework of menus, banners, plugins, etc. Online page editing is provided by CKEditor.
NEW: Testdrive available on http://hyperframe.esy.es
Hyperframe works with standard HTML files as its data source. This leads to a more transparent and user-friendly working environment than the 'markdown' syntax used by most other file based CMS. It also completely eliminates the SQL code injection vulnerability of database webpage storage.
In-page scripting permits the use of a vast range of open-source code and utilities. Cascading menus and ajax code make for an efficient site navigation experience with few page reloads.
- Build a content-managed website quickly and simply, using HTML files
- Attractive cascading menus that work without page reloads
- Automatic sitemap, for accessibility and searchengines
- Edit pages locally and upload, or edit in-place with CKEditor
- Literal WYSIWYG - you do your online editing on the page itself
- Easy-to-customize site templates (frames) -No OOP knowledge required
- Plugin specification with various useful add-ons
- Allow your clients to update their own sites, Firefox is all that's needed
- Create portable websites, easy to backup and migrate
- Import legacy static sites with a minimun of work
- Sleep easier at night, with no 'hacker's paradise' SQL backend
- User and searchengine friendly URLs by design, without rewriting rules.
Be the first to post a review of Hyperframe !CMS!