Hyperframe is a file based CMS which allows you to build a content-managed website from standard HTML5 files, no database being required.
Testdrive available on http://hyperframe.esy.es
Portability has been a key consideration in its design, allowing for easy transfer of websites between hosts and high confidence in site backups.
Live page editing is provided by CKEditor.
Multiple, visitor-selectable styling themes.
Blog (date-based article catalog) mode also available for whole or part of site.
- Build a content-managed website quickly and simply, using HTML files
- Attractive cascading menus that work without page reloads
- Automatic sitemap, for accessibility and searchengines
- Edit pages locally and upload, or edit in-place with CKEditor
- Literal WYSIWYG - you do your online editing on the page itself
- Easy-to-customize site templates (frames) -No OOP knowledge required
- Plugin specification with various useful add-ons
- Allow your clients to update their own sites, Firefox is all that's needed
- Create portable websites, easy to backup and migrate
- Import legacy static sites with a minimun of work
- Sleep easier at night, with no 'hacker's paradise' SQL backend
- User and searchengine friendly URLs by design, without rewriting rules.
Be the first to post a review of Hyperframe !CMS!