Hyperframe is a website 'content management system' which allows you to control the appearance and layout of all pages in your website from a common set of commands. Automatic display of items typically found on all pages such as menus, banners, columns and borders overcomes the need for repetitive and tedious coding of these items into each individual page.
Hyperframe works with standard HTML files as its data source. This leads to a more transparent and user-friendly working environment than the more typical database-driven mode. It also completely eliminates the risk of SQL code injection, which has been behind almost all of the security failings of the most popular CMS products.
Text may be edited directly in your browser's live page view, with CKEditor.
In-page scripting permits the use of a vast range of open-source code and utilities. Cascading menus and ajax code make for an efficient site navigation experience with few page reloads.
- Build a content-managed website quickly and simply, using HTML files
- Attractive cascading menus that work without page reloads
- Automatic sitemap, for accessibility and searchengines
- Edit pages locally and upload, or edit in-place with CKEditor
- Literal WYSIWYG - you do your online editing on the page itself
- Easy-to-customize site templates (frames) -No OOP knowledge required
- Plugin specification with various useful add-ons
- Allow your clients to update their own sites, Firefox is all that's needed
- Create portable websites, easy to backup and migrate
- Import legacy static sites with a minimun of work
- Sleep easier at night, with no 'hacker's paradise' SQL backend
- User and searchengine friendly URLs by design, without rewriting rules.
Be the first to post a review of Hyperframe !CMS!