A CMS which incorporates conventional HTML files into a managed framework with cascading top or side menus, banners, footers or other dynamic content.
Aimed at the Web professional building sites for commercial clients or the more experienced enthusiast.
Cascading menus and ajax code make for an efficient site navigation experience with few page reloads.
Pages may be created online with the integrated copy of CKEditor, or created locally and uploaded by FTP.
The use of file-based data eliminates one of the major security issues of database-driven CMS, namely SQL code injection. It also makes the import of existing static sites very easy.
- Build a content-managed website quickly and simply, using HTML files
- Attractive cascading menus that work without page reloads
- Automatic sitemap, for accessibility and searchengines
- Edit pages locally and upload, or edit in-place with CKEditor
- Literal WYSIWYG - you do your online editing on the page itself
- Easy-to-customize site templates (frames) -No OOP knowledge required
- Plugin specification with various useful add-ons
- Allow your clients to update their own sites, Firefox is all that's needed
- Create portable websites, easy to backup and migrate
- Import legacy static sites with a minimun of work
- Sleep easier at night, with no 'hacker's paradise' SQL backend
- User and searchengine friendly URLs by design, without rewriting rules.
Be the first to post a review of Hyperframe !CMS!