* Version: MPL 1.1/GPL 2.0/LGPL 2.1
* Copyright (C) 2012 Chris Mürwald (chris at pl2 dot com)
* All Rights Reserved.
* Contributed to and published at the Hunspell project
/* Some notes
* The purpose of this module is hook into any RichEdit control for spell checking,
* whether the application has been written in C, C++ or uses MFC.
* The concept is to hook into a message filter of the control to determine
* the right time when the next potential word has been entered, and perform
* the spell check for a certain range of characters and words at a time.
* The character limit of a RichEdit control can be set either in your application,
* or if it exceeds a length of 2k you might want to consider modifying the preset
* of the define for MAX_STRING_LEN found in stringW32.h.
* The code provides an option to load two differnt dictionaries, and to verify words
* in both of them. The second dictionary is only used if a word could be found
* in the first dictionary.
* By default the dictionaries are looked up in working directory of the application.
* Set the define for DICT_PATH to any local path convinient for your use.
* libhunspell.dll is required to run applciations compiled with this module.
* This code has been written and compiled with MSVS 2008, VC 9.0.
* It has been tested on Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8,
* as well as under Wine emulation 1.2 and 1.5 on Mac OSX and Linux.
* 2012-07-24 Chris Mürwald