A cross platform Http web server developed using C++.
Agile methodology with emphasis on :-
1. Good Design
2. Object Oriented Programming
4. Static/Dynamic Analysis, Unit-testing, Code Coverage
5. Software Engineering best practices.
- HTTP::GET on static files
- HTTP::PUT for static files
- HTTP::POST for static files
- HTTP::HEAD for static files
- HTTP::DELETE for static files
- API to add dynamic user-created handlers
- X-PLAT: Works on Windows and Linux(Fedora, Ubuntu)
- No restrictions on file size for uploading and downloading.
- HTTP::OPTIONS for static files
- Single or Multi-Threaded mode available
- Supports Persistent/Non-Persistent Connections
- Statistics Handler to provide server statistics: Get http://host:port/stats
There are no 2 star reviews.