This library allows you to generate HTML pages directly from your code in a strongly typed, compositional, safe and concise manner. Requires the .NET Framework 4 Client Profile only.
It is licensed under LGPL, which means that you may use it in commercial products. The project logo is from Mariano Real, who kindly provided it under a Creative-Commons license.
- Familiar: if you know HTML, you already know how to use this library.
- Concise: the code you need to write isn't longer than the HTML itself.
- Compositional: you can define different parts of the page separately and splice them together.
- Strongly typed: you can't use the wrong element in the wrong place and create invalid HTML.
- Safe: you don't need to worry about things like escaping text or remembering to close tags.
Be the first to post a review of HTML++!