HSSH (Hybrid ssh) is developing to transmit the large size data at high speed on the long distance and wideband infrastructure. It has achieved the fast transfer by changing both ways pipeio transfer of ssh into the UDP (using UDT). cf. HSCP
- A basic communication uses the ssl connection secured by SSH.
- UDP (non-encrypted) is used for the stdin/out communication.
- HSSH is wrapping ssh. HSSH was made from HSCP.
- Both ways stdin/out supported.
- HSSH needs bash in the server.
- Remote PIPESTATUS and other variables are shown with -P switch.
- HSSH is using UDT (cf. SourceForge) for the UDP.
- Powered by OpenSSH, UDT, Boost C++.
- Other details, cf. HSCP.
Thanks for so usefull software.