HInput is an input abstraction layer designed to decouple game code from input implementations. The system is completely data driven and can be modified and/or configured at runtime.
- Data driven - give your player/designer control over the input scheme.
- Hot-swappable inputs, completely configurable at runtime.
- No need to recompile your game to change the input scheme.
- Support for up to four players.
- Fully extensible if you have special requirements.
Be the first to post a review of HInput!