This is an academic project to build a graph database, supporting multiple users, with fully functioned data query, data manipulation and indexing mechanism. It is running in a distributed client-server mode. This project is assigned to final-year project from group IT121B, Bachelor of Computing, University of Wollongong.
- A high-performance mechanism of data representation using concept node, edge and property.
- A GUI-based and a command-line management console for various traversal and manipulation database operations.
- A powerful multi-platform API to perform data query and manipulation tasks.
- A flexible data storage which supports multiple database providers.
- A full index support on properties of nodes and edges.
- A high-available and massive-scalable server clusters.
Be the first to post a review of Graph Database!