GoldBug is a secure communication suite offering an E-Mail-Client, an Instant Chat Messenger, Filetransfer and a P2P Websearch within decentralized URL-Databases. Every of your transfers is multi-encrypted by default.
● English User Manual: https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Goldbug
● German Handbuch: http://goldbug.sourceforge.net/goldbug-manual_DE.html
COMPILE from source:
qmake -o Makefile goldbug.win.qt5.pro
make or mingw32-make
or choose in Qt-Creator: goldbug.win.qt5.pro
GoldBug offers for these main functions of E-Mail, Chat, IRC-like Groupchat, Filesharing and Web search multi-encrypted transfers based on asymmetric and also symmetric end-to-end encryption, the user can define. Once you have exchanged your encryption keys with a friend, the usage is very easy.
- Secure Chat: Secure decentral P2P/F2F Instant Messaging Chat
- POP3 / IMAP E-Mail-Client
- p2p E-Mail: Store Email for Offline-Friends in the P2P Network.
- Forward Secrecy
- SMP: Socialist Millionaire Potocol
- File-Encryption for Files on the Hard Disc
- Accounts for Connections to the Chat-Server: F2F-Web of Trust.
- End-to-End Encryption with 3 methods for Gemini-Generation
- RSA, ElGamal and NTRU, OpenSSL, AES, libgcrypt
- Echo-Protocol based on HTTPS
- Message Format: SSL/TLS (AES-Gemini (RSA or NTRU or ELGMAL (data or message)))
- User manual: http://goldbug.sourceforge.net/goldbug-manual_DE.html
- Open Source BSD License. For libs see libs.
- manually customizable encryption values
- Chat-Server integrated and easy to install
- Cool smileys