This project contains a set of python scripts to perform SExtractor galaxy photometry simulations.
It uses Galfit to simulate the galaxies and SExtractor for the photometry.
It is defined to be used also with distributed computing and with Condor.
No very well documented yet, but every folder includes README with some information.
Developed for my PhD.
Lot of them:
- python: http://www.python.org
- SExtractor: http://www.astromatic.net/software/sextractor
- GALFIT: http://users.obs.carnegiescience.edu/peng/work/galfit/galfit.html
- sexcat: http://sexcat.sourceforge.net/
- iraf: http://iraf.noao.edu/
Several python modules: pyraf, numpy, pyfits, ...