FyDB is a distributed in-memory no-SQL DB. It supports distributed deployment, and can integrate heterogeneous data sources. Data of FyDB is stroed in memory as key-value structure, and it is also persistent.
Join this project: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-memory data access;
- Data persistent supported;
- Local In-Memory Index supported;
- KV map Get()/Put()/Remove() Methods supported;
- Batch data search/modify/add/remove supported;
- 2 data sets join search supported;
- Data consistent read supported;
- Simple optimizer chooses the best access method;
Be the first to post a review of FyDB!