This program allows to upload files to a file server via command line, context menu or logon dialog. All logon settings can be stored inside a configuration file. Logon credentials such as username and password are stored encrypted.
- Upload files conveniently from within Windows Explorer
- Call it from your favourite backup tool or parent application
- AES 128-bit encryption for logon credentials
- Server responses are logged during transfer
- Uses active and passive FTP mode
Be the first to post a review of FTP FileUploader!