fBlog is a minimalist weblog engine designed to generate pure HTML5 + CSS3 pages for advanced users. It runs on Posix O.S. (tested only on Linux). fBlog is designed too for all countries having either left-to-right or right-to-left langage writing direction.
Simple: no template files! Themes are created via style sheets only. Built-in clients for console (interactive menu) and for terminal (command line). Blog entries, static pages, title of the blog, description of the blog, menu bar, footer and CSS are edited with a text editor.
Powerfull: users can add their own static pages (unlimited) and web links or internal files to the menu bar, like a website designed with a CMS. Thanks to Fortran programming langage, fBlog can process hundreds entries in few seconds!
- Built-in client for console (line mode oriented);
- Built-in client for terminal (command line);
- HTML5 (no external template - Users can't modify HTML code produced);
- CSS3 (cascading style sheets are customisable by users);
- Generate HTML for any left-to-right and right-to-left langage (UTF-8);
- Self installable software (do no need 'autotools');
- Static linked binary executable (no external library);
- Should run on any Posix OS (tested only on Linux x86-32 and x86-64);
- Source code in Fortran programming langage to ease customization by beginners;
- Compile with the well known "GCC - gfortran" free compiler;
- Very fast generation of HTML pages - Featured for a large amount of entries;
- Support an illimited numbers of static pages linked (or not) at the menu bar;
- Can be used as a minimalist CMS with only one blog entry (index page) and several static pages;
- Optimised for text-based web browser.
Be the first to post a review of fBlog!