The Free Manga Downloader (FMD) is an open source application written in Object-Pascal for managing and downloading manga from various websites such as AnimeA, Batoto, MangaFox, MangaStream, ...
- Pure native code - No need to install .NET framework or Java VM.
- Supported 50 manga sites (You can choose manga sites from Options->Manga sites).
- Multi-tasking, Multi-connections.
- Filter (Provides option to search manga by genre, author, state, ect).
- Favorites (keep track of your favorite manga, auto download new chapters).
- Compress/convert downloaded chapters to ZIP/CBZ/PDF.
- Can use proxy.
- Automatically check for updates.
Used to be one of the best of its kind, unless recently where too many bugs made this app' just a big annoyance over the last series of update. A pity, but it has been simpler for me to install an android environment on my system and use the downloaders for smartphones and tablets.