This is a free, open-source timer for the LD community. Contributions in code, suggestions for features, and feedback on any annoyance no matter how small are encouraged.
November 23rd Update:
- Saves user preferences
- Audio alarm has been added
- Made the prelim bracket calc more accurate
- Fixed the bug where "set" wouldn't work
- Allows the user ability to set a specific default location
Things to expect in the next update:
- User can select other speech and debate events. This preference will be saved and treated like a default. People who only do LD won't even see this feature if they'd prefer not to.
- Ability for user to select their own audio file to use as an alarm. It'll probably be limited to .wav formats until an update later
- Anything you guys suggest
- Always stays on top of other windows
- Auto-scrolls through speeches
- At given intervals, the timers' color will change as a subtle alert to the debater
- When time is up, the timer jumps to the middle of the screen
- The timer snaps back to the previous location on the screen when the next speech starts
- Set specific times
- Auto-save prep time
- Alter base prep time
- Allows for customization of colors
- Includes a prelim bracket calculator
Be the first to post a review of Fluidity Timer!