This is a free, open-source timer for the LD community. Contributions in code, suggestions for features, and feedback on any annoyance no matter how small are encouraged.
November 23rd Update:
- Saves user preferences
- Audio alarm has been added
- Made the prelim bracket calc more accurate
- Fixed the bug where "set" wouldn't work
- Allows the user ability to set a specific default location
Things to expect in the next update:
- User can select other speech and debate events. This preference will be saved and treated like a default. People who only do LD won't even see this feature if they'd prefer not to.
- Ability for user to select their own audio file to use as an alarm. It'll probably be limited to .wav formats until an update later
- Anything you guys suggest
Be the first to post a review of Fluidity Timer!