FlacSquisher converts a library of Flac files to MP3, Opus, or Ogg Vorbis format, maintaining the directory structure in the original library. That way, you can maintain your Flac files for home listening, and easily convert them to MP3, Opus, or Ogg format for mobile use, where storage space is more often tightly constrained.
- Converts to MP3 or Ogg Vorbis
- Maintains directory structure from original library
- Takes advantage of multicore processors
- Can copy or ignore files by extension (album art, log files)
- Ignores files already encoded previously
- Compatible with Mono on Linux
Works great. Just had to set the command line options to -q 0 -b 320, then was all set.
This is awesome piece of software what do exactly what i want - convert flac to mp3. It fast, multi-threaded, open source, no ads. It definitely worth high score.
Simple, easy to use - easy to change bitrate. Exactly what I needed!
A simple piece of software that works. You can take issue with the interface, but it works. And I think you don't have to worry whether it contains spyware etc. That's a huge plus for me.
insanely simple to use. been waiting a long time for a utility like this. good job