A cross platform file and folder mass renamer, allows many different renaming operations in a GUI. Features include search and replace (with RE), insert, numbering, date/time, id3 & Exif tag read, change length, get all files in sub-dirs, undo/redo,
- Preview every item to be renamed before comiting changes.
- Load all files in directory and in subdirectories (recursive renaming).
- Undo renaming operation in case of mistakes.
- Regular expression support throughout.
- Full unicode support means any character from any language can be used.
- Rename media files according to their metadata tags (Exif, id3, etc).
- Add any number of operations in any order (v.2 only)
Been using this for quite some time, both on Windows and Linux boxes. Easy to use, powerful with its regexes, a real ++
I've renamed over a million files and folders using this tool. You can easily do thing with this that you cannot with others. Producing a script of changes to be made is so easy, so not just one change at once. A God send...
Nice project! You did a great job. Thank you!
Worked for what I needed (Win8 x64), renaming just part of the files inside a folder, adding zeroes before the number, easy preview. It's a bit complicated at first look, lots of options. But it's usually better to have extra options, then lack...
This program is very useful! Definetly recommended!
Extremely powerful tool - I use it regularly for all sorts of things. Love the EXIF functionality to batch rename images according to when they were taken.