A multiplatform vector drawing program with a complete library of electronic symbols. Schematics and drawings are stored in a very compact text format. There is no netlist concept behind the drawings (so no simulation here, sorry!) but this allows a great graphical flexibility and ease of use, making FidoCadJ the perfect tool for exchange sketches in forum and newsgroup discussions with a few clicks.
Drawings can be exported in several graphic formats, such as pdf.
Follow the development live on Twitter: https://twitter.com/davbucci
- Draw electrical schematics and simple PCBs
- Export in a variety of graphic formats
- Multi platform
- Easy to use
- Compact text format, for copy/pasting in forums and Usenet messages
- FidoCad compatible
- EDA for hobbyists
- Works on MacOSX, Windows, Linux
- User interface in English, Italian, French, Spanish, Chinese, Dutch, German, Japanese
Very useful. Thanks.
Fidocadj is great! Thanks.
very good project, thanks!
Awesome product, thanks for sharing!
Thanks for great project! Simply the best!
Simple and lightweight, an alternative to more complex software for rapid circuit prototyping and for exchanging ideas via email: the software is free and multiplatform, anyone can use it.