Frog is a simple tool that provides a quick and easy way to execute multiple statements against SQL Server and Oracle Databases. It has an input pane where the SQL is entered, and an output pane that shows the results. The tool is comprised of a single executable that requires no installation.
The VB.NET 2010 project source is supplied as a .zip file. This project is very easy to modify for your own purposes (if you have either the free VB.NET 2010 Express edition, or full blown VS 2010).
- No frills, but reliable
- No install required - single executable
- Run SQL against SQL Server and Oracle databases
- Stores multiple database connections in a text file (connections.txt)
- Run multiple statements separated by ';'
- Stores commonly used SQL in a text file (templates.txt)
- Save SQL from Frog into a text file
- Source code is well structured and simple to modify
Be the first to post a review of FrogSQL!