Evo is the live CD based on Arch Linux that cannot be installed. It is simply a platform to run the net-based Lution-AIS installer.
Lution-AIS is a powerful and flexible command-line installer that downloads the latest packages from the Arch repositories during installation to provide the most up-to-date system possible. It can be used to provide just the Arch base alone, or also to provide a large choice of full desktop environments, window managers, display managers, and network managers.
- An easy way to install pure, vanilla Arch - ideal for beginners and hobbyists
- Supports UEFI and BIOS systems
- Choice of any or all seven full desktop environments and six window managers
- Choice of four network managers
- Choice of up to four display managers
- Minimalist environment provides on-line guide, GParted, and easy wireless connections
- Available for both 32 and 64 bit systems
- Also ideal as a useful utility / rescue disk for Arch and Arch based distros
Great project. Thanks to devellopers. Can i install KDE5 with Evo?
Unique design for users of Arch Linux. Developers are to be congratulated.
Whether you can install Arch manually or are just learning, keep Evo/Lution in your toolbox.
Really just makes installing Arch easier.
Hace la instalación de Arch un proceso ameno para quien acostumbra usar instaladores. Muy prolijo y cuidado. Arch Linux necesitaba algo como Evo/Lution y llegó de la mejor manera.