|Name||Modified||Size||Downloads / Week||Status|
|Totals: 25 Items||47.1 MB||1,352|
|EE Keeper 126.96.36.199.zip||2015-06-27||2.7 MB||308|
|EE Keeper 188.8.131.52 SFX.exe||2015-06-27||1.7 MB||35|
|EE Keeper 184.108.40.206.zip||2015-06-24||2.6 MB||237|
|EE Keeper 220.127.116.11 SFX.exe||2015-06-24||1.7 MB||19|
|EE Keeper 18.104.22.168.zip||2015-03-15||2.6 MB||711|
|EE Keeper 22.214.171.124 SFX.exe||2015-03-15||1.6 MB||8|
|EE Keeper 126.96.36.199.zip||2015-02-19||2.8 MB||1|
|EE Keeper 188.8.131.52 SFX.exe||2015-02-19||1.7 MB||1|
|EE Keeper 184.108.40.206.zip||2015-02-17||2.8 MB||1|
|EE Keeper 220.127.116.11 SFX.exe||2014-11-08||1.6 MB||1|
|EE Keeper 18.104.22.168.zip||2014-11-08||2.7 MB||1|
|EE Keeper 22.214.171.124.zip||2014-11-01||2.7 MB||1|
|EE Keeper 126.96.36.199 SFX.exe||2014-11-01||1.6 MB||1|
|EE Keeper 188.8.131.52 SFX.exe||2014-06-29||1.5 MB||2|
|EE Keeper 184.108.40.206.zip||2014-06-29||1.6 MB||2|
|EE Keeper 220.127.116.11.zip||2014-01-26||2.1 MB||2|
|EE Keeper 18.104.22.168 SFX.exe||2014-01-26||2.0 MB||1|
|EE Keeper 22.214.171.124.zip||2013-12-04||2.2 MB||1|
|EE Keeper 126.96.36.199 SFX.exe||2013-12-04||2.0 MB||3|
|EE Keeper 188.8.131.52.zip||2013-11-15||2.1 MB||1|
|EE Keeper 184.108.40.206 SFX.exe||2013-11-15||2.0 MB||9|
|EE Keeper 1.0.2.zip||2013-11-10||2.1 MB||1|
Currently works on XP SP2/SP3, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10. Mac is also semi-supported through use of Wineskin, and Linux with Wine.
For help/support questions, please go to the EE Keeper topic on the "Beamdog forum":http://forums.beamdog.com/discussions/16497/eekeeper/p1.
- If the file has no starting number, then one will be picked; priority is: if there are save games that already have numbers in excess of 100, then it will pick that number + 1. If there are no save games with numbers in excess of 100, then it will start at 100.
- If the file has a number, then it will use that. Known issue:
- If your save game is named with just a number, e.g. 123.bg1save, then it will not be extracted. I may or may not fix that since having a number on a bg1save file is not official behaviour.
- Additional notes: Keeper will attempt to extract bg1save files every time the Open Save Game dialog is opened. Keeper will delete any bg1save files it extracts to avoid repeated extraction—it will only delete items it can extract; if a save game with a number is present and is extracted once, and another bg1save by the same name and number (e.g. if there were 000000001-Quick-Save.bg1save) is present at a later time, it will not extract a second one nor will it delete the second archive.
- Added "Resource" column for audio in Find Strings dialog.
- Added "Save Strings to File" to save the current list to either CSV (default) or TXT.
- Max HP on levelup (does exactly what you'd expect).
- Divide HP after total sum (this applies to multi-class and dual-class characters; when enabled, you should get more HP on each roll. The effect can be seen when comparing a freshly created character in BG:EE at level 1, and a new character in BG2:EE, then levelling up the BG:EE character and comparing the total HP). *Update Bonus Stats and Recalculate Stats buttons added to main creature editor; Enhanced Editions only:
- Update Bonus Stats updates only the total values, not the base stats. This option does not change the creature/character/save in any way unless already edited (it makes sure that the values changed actually impact the total—so, for example, if you change dexterity, it'll set it and use the updated value when calculating the armour class total—this is the same as when making an edit and moving to another party character).
- Recalculate Stats updates the base values and totals. If you're using a custom value for something like HP, that's going to get reset. This should reset everything to what they should be as per the engine rules. Could be potentially hazardous. HP, AC, THAC0, Thief Skills, and Saving Throws will all be set to their appropriate amount. May or may not work with modded kits—feedback welcomed. Might add spell slots and proficiency points display next—possibly also automating bonus spells if more are found in the list than there should be according to the game tables.
- Only works for classes that should have thief skills; thief, bard, ranger, monk, and dual/multi-classed thieves.
- Displays bonuses from dexterity when Update Bonus Stats is pressed.
- Readout to show the total available points to spend and how many are left to spend; [currently availably] / [total]
- Dual-class thieves will not show points to spend if thief class is set to be the original class, will fix in next build.
- Rangers and monks will increase as per game tables, they won't display points to spend.
- 0x00 - No date stamp
- 0x01 - Date stamp on both journal entry in list and text output (default)
- 0x10 - Date stamp on entry in list only
- 0x11 - Data stamp on text output only
- This will also fix the issue with Innate abilities being added manually not showing up in-game. if a save game does not include Innate, add it if desired.
- x = int
- y = int
- width = int
- height = int
- Show Status bar = boolean
- Show Toolbar = boolean
- Miscellaneous tab allows editing of old proficiencies, scripts, and other miscellaneous chatacter options.
- This also includes a rewrite to the Black Pits code.
- Please note that results may vary and may not appear in-game under the character statistics.
- Added extra flags that were not in the original Shadow Keeper.
- Most powerful vanquished (this includes a new button similar to the character name selector).
- Number of kills: chapter.
- Number of kills: game.
- Experience value of kills: chapter.
- Experience value of kills: game.
- Set Exportable.
- Set Been in party.
- Set Uninterruptible.
- Added option for Fallen Paladin and Ranger.
- Dual class options.
- This also fixes a bug whereby any dual-class character saved would become a multi-class character.
- A bug was also fixed where dual-class detection was not working the way it is supposed to , and proficiencies were not being loaded correctly.
- Added the following options.
- Morale break.
- Moral recovery.
- New dialog window to set item flags; Identified, Given, Stolen, Undroppable.
- This also adds the option to identify only a selected item, or to undo an ID action on any item.
Added Journal tab.
- Journal entries and flags are not currently editable.
Removed State Flags tab.
- State flag has now been moved to the 'Characteristics' tab.
- This also fixed a bug where the new flags caused the program to save multiple flags that were not selected. Since only flag is active at any given time, it has been replaced with a combo-box (drop-down list).
- The 'Edit Affects' dialog now has pre-loaded drop-down lists for:
- and Resistance.
- Text (for example, target being "Self") now appears in the table instead of its numeric equivalent, this should help make it less confusing at a glance, and should make t easier when selecting a certain affect, such as Aura Cleansing, from within the editing dialog.
- Affects for some old CRE files were not read correctly by either Shadow Keeper or EE Keeper, this has since been fixed and now reads and save correctly.
UI Tweaks, save game, and game installation detection.
- Now opens and saves Black Pits and Multiplayer save games, as well as the standard Single Player games.
- EE Keeper no longer uses the Shadow Keeper method of executable detection, and instead uses the Chitin.key file to see if the directory is a valid installation. This should remove the problem for both Steam users and Mac users. Also note that this is entirely optional, even if the game cannot 'be found' the user can still click 'Yes' when asked if it is the correct directory; if it is not, resources simply won't load.
- New toolbar with larger buttons.
- Option to select custom save game location.
- Plesae note that when using a custom location, selecting a save game from anything other than the currently loaded resources will end up with errors (missing items, spells, etc.).
- Save game image now displays instead of a grey box.
- Options to set both BG:EE and BG2:EE installation locations will be available in the next build;
- Switching between the two from buttons provided on the toolbar will also be available in the next build.
Spell and Item List Exporting.
- Lists now export as either text or CSV.
- Numerous new options added to the filter dialog.
- Some new options added to the filter dialog, as well as making item type detection slightly better.
New features include:
Original Shadow Keeper licence:
Copyright (c) 2000 Aaron O'Neil All rights reserved.
Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met:
1) Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer. 2) Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution. 3) Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice on program startup. Additional credits for program modification are acceptable but original copyright and credits must be visible at startup. 4) You may charge a reasonable copying fee for any distribution of Shadow Keeper. You may charge any fee you choose for support of Shadow Keeper. You may not charge a fee for Shadow Keeper itself.
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE AUTHOR ''AS IS'' AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHOR BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.