EclipseFP Haskell 2.5.4
Necessary Haskell packages:
- EclipseFP relies on BuildWrapper, a Haskell IDE library, for a lot of its functionality. See https://github.com/JPMoresmau/BuildWrapper for more information. Version 0.7.4 of buildwrapper has been validated with this version of EclipseFP
- EclipseFP also uses scion-browser. Version 0.2.17 has been validated with this version of EclipseFP
- Close all long running processes properly when project is deleted
- Disable component group on new project creation if cabal file already exists (since existing file will be reused)
- Haskell UI Plugin would randomly fail on startup, causing all kind of grief. A bug in the initialization of the plugin has been found and fixed.
- Closing Eclipse polluted the log with spurious "stream is closed" messages from the console
- Errors suggesting language flag could sometimes be badly parsed
- Better handling of some GHC errors
- pass -j to cabal install (https://github.com/JPMoresmau/eclipsefp/issues/107)
- allow installing dependencies on sandbox projects if dependencies are not found
- cabal install action can install into arbitrary sandbox if cabal-dev is used
- add Haskell and Yesod natures to other projects (https://github.com/JPMoresmau/eclipsefp/issues/102)
- Ctrl-click opens definition of the underlying symbol, and can follow URLs too.
- Upgrade via the Eclipse install site http://eclipsefp.sf.net/updates.
Thanks to Maik "Neo The Machine" Riechert for his much appreciated contributions
Thanks to all bug reporters and users for their feedback.
Thanks to all the people that expressed interest in EclipseFP and want to see it stay alive and improve!