Updated by Starbuck <firstname.lastname@example.org>
January 28th, 2014
Charco 0.8.1 beta (Marble Software)
Character set conversion utility:
With Charco, you can turn a file represented by a local character set into
the one represented by another character set. Charco supports the most common
character set encodings found on Windows, OS X and Linux, including a full
complement of UTF-encodings.
charco.app.zip (Mas OS X)
charco4nix.zip (Linux GTK+ 2.x)
Subtitle Workshop 4 BETA 4 (UruWorks)
Utitlity to synchronize subtitles:
- Set delay (positive or negative, time or frames).
- Set duration limits (maximum duration and minimum duration).
- "Time expander/reducer" to expand/reduce the final time of certain subtitles under certain conditions.
- "Automatic durations" to calculate the duration of subtitles using a simple formula.
- FPS Conversion with one click.
- "Extend length" to extend the length of selected subtitles to the start time of the next one.
- "Shift subtitle" forward or backwards a configurable amount of time.
- "Read times from file" feature, to fix a subtitle using another subtitle's times.
sw4b4.zip (Windows only)