A fast and simple GUI for dvdbackup using Ruby-GNOME2. It requires the Ruby-GNOME2 Package, which is available for nearly every OS/Linux distribution. For installation instructions have a look at the README or the Homepage.
- Backup a complete DVD to your hdd
- Backup different Titles of a DVD to your hdd
- Run DVDShrink or transcode after backup for encoding to any audio/video codec you want
- Burn after backup with Nero or any other program
- Using a configfile, so once correctly configured, it is only one click to start your standard backup process
Be the first to post a review of dvdbackupgtk!