A tool that makes printing multi sided documents an easy task.
Let's say you want to save paper when printing a document. To do so, you can print on both sides of paper sheets or print multiple pages on each side of the sheets, like done in handouts. Most printers and printer dialogues don't offer an easy way to do these two simple tasks, that's where dualPrint comes in.
Tell dualPrint basic information about the document's pages and it will generate the outputs to copy into the printer dialogues. dualPrint eliminates the need to manually change between odd and even pages, which can be tricky to find among different programs and printing dialogues. Finally, it guides you in the process of inverting pages so you won't have to waste paper on trial and error.
- Simplifies printing multiple pages per sheets on both sides of the paper.
- Eliminates the need to manually switch between odd and even pages.
- HTML5 and Flash versions can be embedded to any website.
- Comes with guides to help manage paper most efficiently.
- Dedicated packages come to all mayor operating systems: Linux, Windows and Mac.
Be the first to post a review of dualPrint!