As of 2013-03-19, this project may now be found at https://github.com/chipgw/depthview.
A Basic 3D Image Viewer
DepthView is a basic stereoscopic 3D image viewer for .jps and .pns files. It supports anglaph (full-color, half-color, and greyscale), side-by-side (with mirror), interlaced (horizontal and vertical), checkerboard, and single image display.
Please report bugs on GitHub (https://github.com/chipgw/depthview/issues)
- opens .jps and .pns files
- anglaph display (full-color, half-color, and greyscale)
- side-by-side display (with mirror)
- interlaced display (horizontal and vertical)
- checkerboard display
- single image display
- saves rendered images as standard formats (.jpg .png etc.)
Be the first to post a review of DepthView!