Customizable simulator of virtual CPU with multitasking.
Project is planned to be an extandable and customizable instruction set simulator of virtual CPU with multitasking.
The entire program is written in C# language.
The project provides:
- Integrated development environment (MDI application)
- Software simulator of CPU system similar to i386, with cache and RAM
- Built- in assembler with intel syntax
- Functionalities of simple OS (scheduling, memory management) in IDE.
- Plug- in architecture: internal windows, instruction set, directives.
The currently available version is called "initial". Some of features were simplified or cut out (eg. plugins were statically compiled into project) to meet the deadline, although the application is functional and stable in most cases.
Project will be developed further.
The documentation most propably will be unavailable until the end of october 2012.
Be the first to post a review of Customizable Instruction Set Simulator!