This way it helps you get an overview of your CSS/stylesheet definitions and lets you easily clean them up.
There's a precompiled .msi installer for Windows avaliable for download. Just install and find CSS Scanner in your start menu folder "CSS Scanner".
Click on the info icons of the GUI if you need help.
Be the first to post a review of CSS Scanner!
libjpeg-turbo is a JPEG image codec that uses SIMD instructions (MMX, SSE2, NEON) to accelerate baseline JPEG compression and decompression on x86, x86-64, and ARM systems. On such systems, libjpeg-turbo is generally 2-4x as fast as libjpeg, all else being equal. On other types of systems, libjpeg-turbo can still outperform libjpeg by a significant amount, by virtue of its highly-optimized Huffman coding routines. In many cases, the performance of libjpeg-turbo rivals that of proprietary high-speed JPEG codecs.
libjpeg-turbo implements both the traditional libjpeg API as well as the less powerful but more straightforward TurboJPEG API. libjpeg-turbo also features colorspace extensions that allow it to compress from/decompress to 32-bit and big-endian pixel buffers (RGBX, XBGR, etc.), as well as a full-featured Java interface.
- 2-4x as fast as libjpeg on x86, x86-64, and ARM platforms
- 32-bit and 64-bit binaries provided for popular Linux distributions, Windows, OS X, and iOS
- Can be used in GPL and proprietary applications
- Provides the industry-standard libjpeg API/ABI (can emulate libjpeg v6b, v7, or v8, although libjpeg-turbo does not support the non-standard SmartScale format introduced in libjpeg v8)
- Provides the TurboJPEG API used by VirtualGL and TurboVNC
- Similar performance to commercial/closed source accelerated JPEG codecs
- Full-featured Java wrapper
Thanks for updates ;)
Libjpeg-turbo works wonderful.
Great software, thanks libjpeg-turbo
great program libjpeg-turbo, thanks.
The best OF the BesT