CRGREP is a COMMON RESOURCE GREP command line tool to search for regular expression matches in difficult to access resource data.
Match name and content text in database tables, plain files, MS Office documents, PDF, archive files such as ZIP, image meta-data, text in scanned documents, maven dependencies and web resources.
CRGREP will drill down into arbitrary combinations of resources to any depth, an example could be text within files within archives which are resolved via maven pom.xml dependencies.
Here you will find binary downloads. The actual development, any issue tracking, and discussion occurs here: https://bitbucket.org/cryanfuse/crgrep
- Search relational databases for text and pattern matches.
- Supports SQLServer, Oracle, PostgreSQL, MySQL, SQLite and H2
- Graph database (Neo4j) search of node data
- Archive content grep; zip, tar, gz, 7z, jar, war, ear
- Search plain text files, PDF and Microsoft Office documents: .doc[x], .ppt[x], .xls[x]
- OCR text recognition of scanned documents
- Image meta-data; jpeg, bmp, png, gif, tiff
- Maven POM file dependency match
- Web resources; URL / page grep
- Discover text matches in any combination of these supported resource types
- Recursive discovery of resources nested inside directories, archives
Be the first to post a review of Common Resource Grep - crgrep!