CppWeb is cross-platform C++ library for developing web applications with server push support.
The library decodes CGI variables and cookies, supports file uploads, performs automatic cookie detection, provides URL and HTML entity encode/decode functions, supports server-push (long-polling via ajax), has built-in HTML parser, SQLite database wrapper etc.
CppWeb compiles on Windows, Linux and MacOSX (tested with GNU C++, MingW, MS Visual C++ and Borland C++ compiler) and can run with almost any web server (Apache, IIS, Boa etc.).
Can be used in embedded systems (tested with FriendlyARM Mini2440 and Raspberry PI)
- HTML parser and DOM manipulation
- Decoding CGI variables and cookies
- URL and HTML entity encode/decode functions
- SQLite database access
- CSV parser (comma-separated values)
- Compiles on Windows, Linux and MacOSX
- Can run with almost any web server (Apache, IIS, Boa, etc.)
- Can be used in embedded systems (tested with FriendlyARM and Raspberry PI)
Be the first to post a review of CppWeb - C++ Web developement framework!