A simple .NET console application. When run, it asks how long the timer should run for (or specify on the command line). When the timer hits zero, the PC speaker beeps continuously until you stop it (or a user defined time limit runs out).
- Simple text-driven interface
- No confusing options. It just counts down!
- Automatically checks for updates using the /u command line argument
- Can specify time on command line
- Can be run from batch files and automation scripts
Be the first to post a review of Countdown Timer!