CodeSounding is a sonification framework which makes possible to hear how any existing Java program "sounds like", by assigning instruments and pitches to code statements (if, for, etc) so that the flowing of execution is played as a flow of music.
- Instrument (via an ANTLR template) Java source code with callbacks to a runtime configurable sonification algorithm
- Play as MIDI by ABC and jMusic
- Provide frames to JACK Linux audio server
- Transform the execution trace to a musical score in PDF
- Play raw oscillators with JSyn
- Sonification with Max / MSP or Pure Data patches
Be the first to post a review of CodeSounding!