CodeDesigner is free and open-source RAD tool suitable for easy creation of various diagrams describing applications' structure and logic (class diagrams, state charts, ...) and for generation of production-ready source code from them.
- Code generation from UML class diagrams and state charts
- Several optimizing code generation algorithms
- Supports C, C++ and Python output language
- Available for MS Windows and Linux
- Reverse source code engineering (full round-trip code engineering supported)
It is a very good software for doing fast embedded developments. Has some little issues that can easily solved (or workarounded) and this is not a problem to take profit from its superb interface and the possibility to use it in Linux, Mac and Windows.
It is fantastic software..... easy and powerful
I've used several UML's and never understood the purpose. This one, seems actually to be useful, and has some nice tutorials to get you started. The code is a bit fragile (had some segfaults) but is well on it's way.