Matlab tool for plotting multi-channel biomedical signals.
It is designed for researchers on both engineering and medicine who have to collaborate to visualize and analyze signals.
It is the ideal tool to plot electroencephalogram (EEG), Foetal Heart Rate (FHR) and many other signals with the standard tools used in clinical routine.
- Scrolling through the time and through the channels
- Viewing multiple datasets of the same duration simultaneously on various modes (Alternated Superimpose, ...)
- Possibility to set Montage and data preprocessing
- (On 32bit Matlab Version) Viewing video synchroneously with signals
- Plot and Browsing events marker
- Auto Time Scrolling
- Grahpics and Command line controls
- Export to PDF, PS, image or Figure
Be the first to post a review of BioSigPlot!