BattleMap is a small tool for supporting map based battles in pen and paper roleplaying. Its aim is just to replace the paper versions of maps and to keep track of the health points of the characters. It is not intended to administrate all aspects of the roleplaying. Due to the limited numbers of features, this tool should be easy to learn and be compatible to most of the common roleplaying systems.
- Displays maps with grid, character tokens are placed aligned to the grid
- Grid calibration can be done in two different ways
- Characters, factions and maps can be loaded and stored
- Area effects can be drawn, the effected characters can be chosen automatically
- Damage and healing effects can be afflicted to multiple characters at the same time
- A coordinate system of the map can be displayed
- Supported languages: English, German
Be the first to post a review of BattleMap!