CodeBlocks Arduino Edition is a customized distribution of the open-source Code::Blocks IDE which I enhanced for state-of-art experience of Arduino programming. It provides more demanding software developers with a more powerful and efficient IDE for writing, navigating around, building and uploading codes for Arduino.
Arduino Uploader is a command line utility for compiling and uploading a sketch to Arduino board.
- dedicated project wizard for Arduino
- simplified Code::Blocks UI for Arduino users
- integrated Arduino core files and libraries
- integrated pre-configured AVR compiler toolchain
- integrated Arduino Uploader for HEX uploading
- integrated serial terminal
- various Arduino boards supported as build targets
Perfection! Amateur to professional microprocessor programming should be done using a real IDE and not some notepad equivalent (you know what I'm referring to). The use of Code::Blocks with Arduino takes care of this need seamlessly out of the box. Even those who are getting their feet wet learning how to program for their device for the first time, the use of CB is the correct way to go. Not to mention, our senior engineers love it! Keep up the great work!
Office suite very well designed for both the amateur and the professional.Thumbs up
fast download and works, recommended.
Great! Thank you. I could not handle the Arduino IDE.