Aquila 2.0, an open-source cross-platform software architecture for cognitive robotics that makes use of independent heterogeneous CPU-GPU modules with loosely coupled dynamically generated graphical user interfaces.
- Server-client design allows scalability across multiple machines and GPUs
- User-friendly graphical user interface
- Framework for development, management and parallelisation of modular software
- Multiple time-scales recurrent neural networks
- Back-propagation through time
- Self-organising maps
- Echo state networks
Be the first to post a review of Aquila!