I created this little app in Python as a sleep timer for TV, but it is able to turn off any given program, and optionally turn off the monitor, after a specified amount of time. Source tested on Python 2.6+ and wxPython 2.8 in Ubuntu and Vista/7.
- Select any program you wish to let App_Timer close.
- Select as many programs as you wish.
- Optionally turn off the monitor when the program closes.
- Saves a list of previously selected programs, as well as your sleep and time preference for each.
- A compiled Windows executable (*-win_exe.zip) is included for Windows users without Python.
- Command Line options available.
Be the first to post a review of App Timer!