This project is used to provide a free java based open source Apache Http Server GUI. The solution is deployed as a web application that is accessible through a web browser. The solution is designed to be compatible with modern Windows and IX operating systems.
This project generates absolutely no revenue through ads or by any other means. All expenses occurred through development and hosting are paid for out of pocket by the developers. If you would like to support the project, you may donate using the donation link in the top navigation. Any donation amount would be greatly appreciated.
- Start, Stop and Restart Apache
- Vew Runtime Information
- Search, Download and tail logs
- Edit Configurations
- Test the server configuration for errors
- Search for keywords in the configuration files
- View, install and remove apache modules
- Record, Search and Graph detailed Apache Transactions.
Be the first to post a review of Apache GUI!