Anomaly Wiki is a file-based content management system (CMS) written in Php. The main goals are fast browsing, easy customization and few requirements (no database or other dependencies). All you need is a web server running PHP 4.3.0 or later.
- Administration UI: All settings can be changed in an easy web interface.
- User comments, votes and categories.
- Full change history with diff engine and recent changes.
- Statistics: Visitor graphs, top domains, top referers and online users.
- Flexible authorization scheme.
- Full support for multi-byte characters, eg Japanese, Chinese & Thai character sets.
- File based database: sillyDb (Anomaly Wiki feature) or SQLite.
- Generated code is validated strict XHtml 1.0.
- File uploads & File browser: Include files/images in your articles.
- Menu editor: Customize all menues in an easy interface.
- Easy to design new skins.
- Optional video playback with 3rd party flash player.
Thanks for so usefull software.