Convert Android ICS and JB .img to EXT4, unpack files, icons
- Convert ICS/JB packed ext4 (img) to *nix ext4 format
- Read files from ext4 image
- search file(s)
- Extract icon(s) from selected apk(s)
- New 20130408 : Read .img file directly from tar(.md5), faster extraction.
- Bugfix 20130410: When you extracting / viewing 0 bytes length file, the program stops with the following error: "List index out of bounds (0)"
- Bugfix 20130414: If try to open tar file, the program go into infinite loop in some cases (typically factory rom for SGS2)
- CLI mode, https://sourceforge.net/p/androidicsjbext/discussion/general/thread/e19f81b6/
- New 20131016: Added Italian language (thx for Bovirus), and some harcoded text move to .ini file
kept saying unknown file format :(
@OpenID User — 2013-04-07 : create the file system is more complicated than reading. not finished yet.
A very fast, light, useful and interesting program. I recommend it to all
This application was already interesting and impressive to me. Excelent job! no trouble to install and run, works nicely.