Are there any work done regarding debian packaging ?
If no I'll may have a look at it
quick and dirty debian patch
Logged In: YES
I am attaching this patch, if it helps
But I posted a request for package at debian :
File Added: ois_1.0RC1-1.diff.gz
Finally, I started to package ois :
Is a new version planned ?
If yes, here are some suggestions :
* warning: file src/Makefile.am has no final newline
* remove temporary generated files (see distclean of my latest patch)
* remove SDL headers
* remove copy files (in win32)
* provide classic gnu files : COPYING, README, AUTHORS etc
* 80 cols Texts files are preferred
* rename "includes" to "include" dir
* update "bootstrap" file
updated (pbuilder built on lenny)
File Added: ois_1.0rc1-1.diff.gz
OIS is now in debian, you can add a link to :
And subscribe to the bug tracker, just be adding your email at the same page..
fix headers and build files
Hi and HNY,
just to let it known
ois in integrated in ubuntu as well :
BTW, there are a couple of bug to be fixed in next release (1.0) maybe ?
see attached patch :
or later ones at :
http://packages.qa.debian.org/o/ois.html ( Files, and read .diff.gz file )
File Added: ois_0.99+1.0rc1-2.diff.gz