Hopefully I don't sound too illiterate, but I just checked out the trunk via svn, looks like revision 4203 and used cmake to compile tora. I turned TROTL ON as well as use experimental ON. I'm using oracle instant client 11.2, and it doesn't matter which version of oracle I'm connecting to no db links seem to work. I should however note that when using 2.1.3 everything appears to be working fine.
I thought maybe I was just doing something wrong, but when I try
Yields the same information as
I'm sorry if this has already been mentioned but I've also known that the rownum column no longer has any number in it...they are just blank.