The focusing/closing of the context menu is deeply flawed. Follow these steps:
- In a document type the misspelled word
- Right click and select the correct spelling
- Press space a few times. The first does nothing, but the next will insert the word
coke repeatedly. Further typing letters, using arrow keys etc. will actually navigate the closed context menu, and not write in the editor.
- Click with the mouse in the editor, to set focus back to the editor.
This additional issue seems to be related to the same problem
- Make sure you have two desktops/full screen apps running.
- Follow step 1-2 above. DO NOT click on the editor, to reset the focus.
- Switch to another desktop using three finger swipe or ctrl+left/right.
- Switch back again. The "closed" context menu now how now reappeared.
- The context menu cannot be clicked on or interacted with. To get rid of it right click in the editor, to open a new context menu and close that one properly.