Menu

texpower and movie15

armakuni
2007-11-06
2013-03-30
  • armakuni

armakuni - 2007-11-06

Hi there,

together with a professor i'm working on presentations for his talks and teachings. Lately we discovered the package movie15 for embedding movies into pdf-files using pdflatex. Some first test with stand-alone-files (without texpower) were successful.

Now the idea arises, if it is possible to use movie15 in combination with texpower.
    My first tests in this direction leads to an embedded video which cannot be played back.

Does anyone have experience with this package combination?

Thanks alot,

Volker Winzenick

• Hans Fr. Nordhaug

I would guess that the combination of movie15 and texpower is seldom used - at least I haven't tried it. However, if you post a sample document (that doesn't work) I might find out how the packages conflict.

PS! From what you are trying to do, it sounds a the presentation class beamer is a better choice - it supports all (or at least most) features of texpower and movie15.

• armakuni

armakuni - 2007-12-13

Hello,

thanks for your offer. I had some other things to work on before, so i couldn't answer before. For the choice of the packages: It seems as if my advisor just took a package he could cope with fair enough. Now he is tweaking things a bit further to the limit.

I will write an eMail to you which has that problem in it.

Many thanks ahead,

Volker Winzenick