There is a small bug in removing items from the task bar jump list.
Tested on version 2.02 - stable 64-bit.
To repeat the issue:
1. Open TeXnicCenter
2. Click the TeXnicCenter icon in the taskbar, so that the jump list is displayed.
3. Rightclick a project in the Jump list.
4. Select 'Remove from this list'. The item is now gone from the list.
5. Close TeXnicCenter.
6. Reopen TeXnicCenter and open the task bar jump list.
- Item (re)appears in the jump list.
- item should not appear in the jump list