niklas - 2011-03-10

I can't understand this.
When I run this complete flashsite on other webhotels everything is working when it comes the seo part. (Running the site without javascript - browsing the html-site). But on my client's website (another webhotel) there are problems.
For example:
www.thesite.com/biogaphy gives an 404 error and a message that biography.swf does not exist. I always get redirected to some imaginary swf-files thus giving me 404 errors. I've checked the .htaccess file and they look exactly the same. In fact all the files are identical. Does anyone have any experiences or any ideas of what is going on here? Also the support at the my client's webhotel doesn't seam to understand how this solution work. When I call them they always keep browsing the flashsite not deactivating javascript claiming that "everything works" eventhough I explain that they have browse the site with javascript deactivated. They think I'm doing some seo-tweeks that they can't give any support for. But something is clearly wrong here and it seems that something is different on their servers.

Best, Niklas