Menu

Error when installing

Richard
2012-04-20
2013-05-14
  • Richard

Richard - 2012-04-20

I am getting the following error when I completed filling all forms and click start installation
    Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/www/html/svn_access_manager/templates/install-tabs.tpl on line 823

Help!!!

• Thomas Krieger

Thomas Krieger - 2012-04-20

Hi,

wich version of PHP, Webserver, OS?

Regards

Thomas

• Richard

Richard - 2012-04-20

I installed on Centos 6.2, php 5 and apache webserver

Richard

• Thomas Krieger

Thomas Krieger - 2012-04-21

ok. wich php version exactly, 5.1, 5.3, 5.3? I would assume 5.3 but I need it exactly.

• Richard

Richard - 2012-04-22

the version is PHP Version 5.3.3

• Richard

Richard - 2012-04-25

Hi Tom, any update on this?

• Thomas Krieger

Thomas Krieger - 2012-04-25

Hi,

not yet. I'm very busy with other things but I hope to have time to solve this isue soon.

Regards

Thomas

• Thomas Krieger

Thomas Krieger - 2012-04-26

Hi,

released version 0.5.5.1 at the moment. Try this version to see if the installer is working now as expected.

Kind regards

Thomas

• Richard

Richard - 2012-04-29

Hi Thomas, looks like it work but I am not sure. I configure everything and when I click on "Start Installation" it does not look like it does anything. Then I tried http://<myip>/svnaccessmanager and I am getting "can't load config.inc.php. Check your installation! "
    Any suggestion?

Richard

• Thomas Krieger

Thomas Krieger - 2012-04-29

Hi,

looks like your config.inc.php is not in the right place. What source you're installing from? Archive or RPM?

Regards

Thomas

• Richard

Richard - 2012-04-29

I downloaded the tar.gz file then untar it in a folder were the web server can see it

• Thomas Krieger

ok, so the following:

1. create a folder /etc/svn-access-manager/ which should be readable for the webserver

2. go to the folder you unpacked the source. Look into the config direcrory there. You shpuld find a config.inc.php file

3. copy confog.inc.php to /etc/svn-access-manager/config.inc.php

Then try again and tell me if that solves your problem

Regads

Thomas

• Richard

Richard - 2012-04-29

There is one file there but the extension is .tlp
    So the name of the file is config.inc.php.tlp
    Should I rename it?
    Richard

• Thomas Krieger

no frenaming of the template wouldn't make sense.

Try the following:

1. create the directory /etc/svn-access-manager/

2. make it read and writeable for the webserver

3. start the installation again

Please tell me if this works.

regards

Thomas

• Richard

Richard - 2012-04-29

I make it work, but now I have two more questions. How can I make it work with a repository that already exists, and the second is what should I change to avoid the following warning:
    /home/svnaccessmanager/svn_access_manager/include/db-functions-adodb.inc.php on line 598 Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/Denver' for 'MDT/-6.0/DST' instead in /home/svnaccessmanager/svn_access_manager/include/db-functions-adodb.inc.php on line 598

Thanks

Richard

• Thomas Krieger

It is not necessary to create a repository. You can ounly create the repository within SVN Access manager.

The date() warnings results from a not propperly configured php.ini. Set "date.timezone" accordingly to your location.

Regards

Thomas