Welcome to Open Discussion

2008-07-23
2013-04-12
  • Nobody/Anonymous

Welcome to Open Discussion

• bumba

bumba - 2008-12-19

Hi all

I have been trying to install 'Stereo' on Cygwin and Mandriva linux OS. Though the installation shows to be complete, when trying to load an image through the GUI , it shows an error 'Segmentation fault (Core Dumped) and the program quits.
      Please help me to solve this problem.

• Amir Hamzah

Amir Hamzah - 2009-01-14

i also have the same problem. What i did is search for text containing "/home/terry" in the whole Stereo folder and change to my own username. 

• Terry Duell

Terry Duell - 2009-01-20

Hullo,
        I was unaware that there had been traffic on the list. I have been unable to spend any time on Stereo for a while now and had expected that any messages would be relayed to my 'home' email, so sorry that you have been having trouble and not getting much attention.
        Are you still having problems?
        If so, can you please advise which version of Stereo you are using, and if you got it from the Sourceforge Stereo site?
        If it is Stereo-2b-1, i.e the latest release on the site there are a couple of things that you might try.
        Firstly, run ./configure --help and get the configure commands to set your local directories for temp and images. See if building it using those options helps.
        If that doesn't help could you please try getting the latest SVN source and try building that.
        Please let me know how you get on.

Cheers,
        Terry

• Amir Hamzah

Amir Hamzah - 2009-01-14

i also have the same problem. What i did is search for text containing "/home/terry" in the whole Stereo folder and change to my own username.

• Amir Hamzah

Amir Hamzah - 2009-01-14

Sorry. i was trying to post under Need Help by bumba

• Jack

Jack - 2010-04-24

Hello,
    Photo is very interseting, I see you re planning a new GUI for Photo. I ve been working with QT4 for a while now, and i can participate to the project.
    Let me know, if you re interseted.
    Thanks