2010-01-09
2013-05-20
  • Thomas Gregory

Thomas Gregory - 2010-01-09

Hi All,

I am getting a:

2010-01-08 16:05:01,338 ERROR  - SSHServerAPI.SFTP.fxp_attrs
    java.io.IOException: SSHServerAPI.SFTP.fxp_attrs
            at com.sshtools.j2ssh.sftp.SftpSubsystemClient.getOKRequestStatus(Unknown Source)
            at com.sshtools.j2ssh.sftp.SftpSubsystemClient.setAttributes(Unknown Source)
            at com.sshtools.j2ssh.sftp.SftpSubsystemClient.changePermissions(Unknown Source)
            at com.sshtools.j2ssh.SftpClient.chmod(Unknown Source)
            at com.sshtools.j2ssh.SftpClient.put(Unknown Source)
            at com.presidio.communications.sftp.client.SSHToolsClient.putFile(SSHToolsClient.java:81)
            at com.presidio.communications.sftp.SFtpProvider.putFile(SFtpProvider.java:142)
            at com.presidio.communications.synch.FileSystemSynchImpl.synch(FileSystemSynchImpl.java:185)
            at com.presidio.communications.job.SynchFileSystemsJob.executeInternal(SynchFileSystemsJob.java:39)
            at org.springframework.scheduling.quartz.QuartzJobBean.execute(QuartzJobBean.java:86)
            at org.quartz.core.JobRunShell.run(JobRunShell.java:202)
            at org.quartz.simpl.SimpleThreadPool$WorkerThread.run(SimpleThreadPool.java:529)

Since I have no control over the remote SFTP server, I don't know what to do.  Any thoughts?

Thanks,
    Tom

• Pat

Pat - 2010-01-11

You should look at the source code for com.sshtools.j2ssh.sftp.SftpSubsystemClient.setAttributes (may want to try again building j2ssh with debug on to see the line #'s). You can probably just catch the exception since some servers will not allow you (j2ssh) to modify permissions.