On one of my Slashdot.net accounts (Flashman) I have had "Daily Newsletter" messages set to E-mail for a couple of years. Every so often the messages would not appear and I would assume it was just the internet. Over the past year the problem has gotten much worse and continued to get worse. Now I receive these less than once a week. As an experiment I set "Daily Headlines" to E-mail and I receive them fine. On my other account (GradeA Flashman) I decided to turn on "Daily Newsletters" and they come to my work email where we have gruesome firewalls and filtering. I have tried toggling the "Daily Newsletter" settings on the Flashman account several times without effect.